PC Engines APU1D
168.00€ (ex. VAT)
The PC Engines APU1D with 2GB RAM system board is a robust platform. With 1 GHz dual Bobcat core CPU and 64 bit support, it can be used as high-performance, secure router, firewall or the Internet of Things gateway.
PC Engines APU1 datasheet
Out of stock
PC Engines APU1D Board
The PC Engines APU1D with 2GB RAM system board is a robust platform. With 1 GHz dual Bobcat core CPU and 64 bit support, it can be used as high-performance, secure router, firewall or the Internet of Things gateway. Device’s capability can be extended by additional mPCIe cards to support other IoT communication protocols, e.g LoRa. With iPXE support, you can easily develop and deploy new solutions for your IoT network.
- CPU: AMD G series T40E, 1 GHz dual Bobcat core with 64 bit support, 32K data + 32K instruction + 512K L2 cache per core
- 2GB RAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (connected through USB), external USB or mSATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Realtek RTL8111E)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB external + 2 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6″ (152.4 x 152.4 mm) – same as ALIX.2D13 and WRAP.1E
- Firmware: coreboot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).