RC-SM1276-868 LoRa Module
8.76€ (ex. VAT)
RC-SM1276-868 based on Semtech SX1276. The RC-SM1276-868 module is designed based on SX1276. The SX1276 incorporates the LoRaTM spread spectrum modem which is capable of achieving significantly longer range than existing systems based on FSK or OOK modulation.
Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/lpnplantay/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 38
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||4.2 × 2.5 cm|
– do 3 dni roboczych – zamówienie zapakowane i przekazane kurierowi
RC-SM1276-868 LoRa Module
RC-SM1276-868 based on Semtech SX1276. It’s a SX1276 LoRa module with SPI interface. CE certified.
The RC-SM1276-868 module is designed based on SX1276. The SX1276 incorporates the LoRaTM spread spectrum modem which is capable of achieving significantly longer range than existing systems based on FSK or OOK modulation. At maximum data rates of LoRaTM the sensitivity is 8dB better than FSK, but using a low cost bill of materials with a 20ppm XTAL LoRaTM can improve receiver sensitivity by more than 20dB compared to FSK. LoRaTM also provides significant advances in selectivity and blocking performance, further improving communication reliability. For maximum flexibility the user may decide on the spread spectrum modulation bandwidth (BW), spreading factor (SF) and error correction rate (CR). Another benefit of the spread modulation is that each spreading factor is orthogonal – thus multiple transmitted signals can occupy the same channel without interfering. This also permits simple coexistence with existing FSK based systems. Standard GFSK, FSK, OOK, and GMSK modulation is also provided to allow compatibility with existing systems or standards such as wireless MBUS and IEEE 802.15.4g.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from the attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
- LoRaTM Modem
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply Ÿ +14 dBm high efficiency PA
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -11 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 9.9 mA, 200 nA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTMand OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator