lpnMiner is a measurement system designed to use in an industrial environment.
It is based on a certified LoRa module. lpnMiner uses LoRaWAN standard to
communicate with other devices. It makes lpnMiner energy efficient system which
can work on a battery power supply for a long time.
- ARM core CPU
- LoRaWAN support
- on-board temperature measurement
- energy consumption monitoring
- 2 isolated digital inputs and outputs
- power: 12-24 V DC input or internal battery
- sensor can be powered by the node
- RS485 + MODBUS protocol
- 4-20 mA current loop
Ask for availability at: email@example.com
Certified high-performance LoRaWAN gateway. It supports both on-premise as well as cloud storage of your choice (Google, Azure, AWS IoT). It can be easily integrated with The Things Network.
What does lpnGate LoRaWAN offer?
- LoRaWAN infrastructure support
- Quad-core 1 GHz x86_64 CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- SSD data storage
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0
- Hardware watchdog
- Over-The-Air updates
- Open Source firmware (coreboot)
- Open Source Linux based operating system
Where lpnGate LoRaWAN can be used?
- LoRaWAN gateway
- LTE gateway
- WiFi router
- IoT gateway
- Data storage
- Dashboard server
- LAN monitor
lpnGate LoRaWAN can be an important part of your system. It could be used for many more use cases than above-mentioned. Maybe you have any proposals that we did not even think about. Get our own lpnGate LoRaWAN and realize this.
Available at our store.